Absoloot Value Accommodation
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my favorite hostel in which I've ever stayed: great location, great rooms & great people. Highly recommended. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Mackenzie USA
- “ Best location in town, just 1-2 minute walk to the beach or to the main street (Shotover St). Best WiFi I've encountered in whole NZ. Facilities are superb, you even have a fridge in your room. 4-person dorms have bunk beds, that have very wide (double bed) lower beds. So, if you are lucky, you'll have insane amount of space. One minor downside is the garbage truck emptying the bins outside at 6:20AM. So, remember your ear plugs. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Miika Finland
- “ No complaints at all, really. The location especially SIMPLY COULD NOT BE BETTER! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Dane USA