Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very enjoyable stay. A very central location, and a nice French breakfast is included as well. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We had an enjoyable stay here! Friendly staff that thankfully allowed us to print our boarding pass there and also let us have a croissant before we left for our flight very early in the morning. We were only there for a matter of hours, but it was nice ”
- 17 Oct 2015 JoAnna USA
- “ It's right between the Goncourt & Republique Metro stations, so you can get pretty much anywhere in the city without a transfer. There are also a lot of food options, and if you find you forgot/need something, there's a Monoprix a couple blocks away, or take the Metro to BHV and you're set. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Peter USA
- “ I stayed in a dorm room, 3 people. It was great! En suite shower, towels for all. Breakfast free from 7:30 - 10 am. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel is located near Republique, and so is well situated for walking around the 3rd Arrondissement. The room I paid for (a single) was decently sized, and I slept very well (which doesn't always happen in hostels!). The only concern I had was that the security lockers were a little small, but otherwise, I enjoyed my stay very much. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA