Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful location. It was a little difficult to meet people within the hostel because there were no real hang out areas. This hostel also seemed a little pricey compared to the value and location but perhaps Paris is just an expensive city to stay in. The facilities were a little cramped and there was no air condition in my room. ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice staff, breakfast included, good cleaning every day, free breakfast, ideal location near République ”
- 25 May 2016 John USA
- “ Very enjoyable stay. A very central location, and a nice French breakfast is included as well. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We had an enjoyable stay here! Friendly staff that thankfully allowed us to print our boarding pass there and also let us have a croissant before we left for our flight very early in the morning. We were only there for a matter of hours, but it was nice ”
- 17 Oct 2015 JoAnna USA
- “ It's right between the Goncourt & Republique Metro stations, so you can get pretty much anywhere in the city without a transfer. There are also a lot of food options, and if you find you forgot/need something, there's a Monoprix a couple blocks away, or take the Metro to BHV and you're set. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Peter USA