Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a dorm room, 3 people. It was great! En suite shower, towels for all. Breakfast free from 7:30 - 10 am. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel is located near Republique, and so is well situated for walking around the 3rd Arrondissement. The room I paid for (a single) was decently sized, and I slept very well (which doesn't always happen in hostels!). The only concern I had was that the security lockers were a little small, but otherwise, I enjoyed my stay very much. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to the subway. Staff very kind and ready to help. Overall, it's really good and worth the money. The only problem is that it was a bit noisy at night. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ This hotel really surprised me. the location is very nice, near "republique", which has 3 lines across. Reasonable price with nice free breakfast. The front desk guy is extremely nice, even he seems not that outgoing while he do thinking from your side / very considerate for his guests. I left my luggage there freely even 3days before i checked in. Anyway, highly recommend this hotel, if had the chance, will definitely choose this one again! ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Xiaomeng China
- “ The location couldn't be better. We were walking distance from everything and close to a metro as well. The staff were very helpful but the facilities were in need of updating. The lightening in our room was very poor and we found some mold in the bathroom. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Brandan USA
- “ I don't want to say anything bad because the people at the hostel were very kind. They were very friendly upon arrival, but I was bitten by bed bugs. They did have a nice breakfast set up, though. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 April USA