Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The showers were nearly broken and they tried to put us in a dorm, having had paid for a double room. It was quite pathetic trying to cheat us out the room we had paid for. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Hostel com aspecto de sujo. Quarto sem tomadas suficientes. Colchão de mola incômodo. Banheiros sujos. Não tem área de convivência para os hóspedes. A localização é boa. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Kleber Brazil
- “ I knew not to expect alot for the price, but the room wasn't clean, the refrigirator dirty & smelly, the walls obviously newly patched up on some places and not been painted over. Thats maybe ok, but not a room temperature like outside because of a broken window and the other side of the hall. The staff told us they would take a look at it - which happened after 3 nights. Staff was unfriendly and rather taking private calls than help me out. The only thing worth staying there was the location. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Ines Switzerland
- “ When we arrived in the middle of the night they told us that they couldn't find our reservation, after thirty minutes conversation full of stress and panic it felt like a miracle that they found it in the end. But instead of the room with six beds we got one with eight. The water in the shower was cold aall the time. The positive thing was a pretty kind lady in the hostel who helped us looking for the coach we had to take to get to the airport. And also South kensington is a nice place to stay ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Julia Germany