Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I was happy with my visit, very good location! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Alicja Poland
- “ The hostel is not fancy at all but does the trick! Great location and great value for London. Staff was kind and helpful. Bring your own towel! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Maureen USA
- “ The location was great - right next to all the major museums, but that's about the only thing I liked about this hostel. They didn't have a working key for me my first night there to my room (which was in the damp, smelly basement), so I had to ask to be let into my room each time I went in or out. They have a kitchen but no accessible utensils or equipment. There was essentially no common area. Staff would constantly argue with each other and did not make me feel welcome. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was pleasantly surprised. It is not a Marriott, there's one down the street, but it was clean, the staff was very nice. As a place to sleep, which is all I wanted, it worked out perfectly. And the location is great for activities in the South Kensington area. It was a much better value than the hotel I stayed at the next night. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Gregg USA
- “ No complaints other than when having asked about leaving my bag at reception for safe keeping and that I'd be back at noon (12) I was told OK, no problem. When I returned at 11:50- Reception was LOCKED, no one around AT ALL. despite yelling "HEELLLLOOOO" for 20 mins, and ringing the front door bell. After 12:20 someone appeared and I asked about how to get to my bag, he graciously called the Manager who came quickly. I felt his yelling at the man who called him for me was misdirected. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The cleanest hostel I've been. With free breakfasts! Great location. The kitchen is in the basement, but there are no utensils (spoons, cups, plates) - they are just for breakfast. I liked this hostel very much, thank you! ”
- 27 Sep 2013 IRINA Russia