Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Academy hostel was really nice, I would surely be there again when I visit Florence in the future. Location is perfect, like 30-second-walk from Duomo and 10-minute-walk from the station. Breakfast, which was free, was way better than other international hostels I've been to, with fruit salad and bread and coffee and etc. Staff was nice too, and the rooms were very spacious. The price was a little, tiny bit heavy for us college students, but it was definitely worth it. :) ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel is in a great location and is probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. When reading previous reviews, I read that the atmosphere at the hostel wasn't that great, but I found the staff to be incredibly friendly and had a great time staying in this hostel. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Carrie USA
- “ Super close to the Duomo right in the city center! Very clean an tidy, the only thing that had bothered me was sometimes the attitude of the stuff.. ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ Although this isn't a "good time" kind of hostel, it does offer all the makings of one. Aside from the great building, staff, and amenities, the location is superb – literally around the corner from the Florence Cathedral. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA