Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simply excellent! Possibly the best location money can buy in Firenze. Not only is it just a minute's walk away from the city centre; it is also only 5-10 minutes from some of my favourite places in the city. The rooms are huge (and don't have bunk beds), lockers are provided and the cleanliness is impeccable. The only thing I would worry about is staying here in the summer or whenever it is more fully booked, as there are only two toilets. All in all - definitely my first choice if I come back! ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very friendly, AMAZING LOCATION, and very easy setup! Will come back for sure! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ .the best hostel I have ever stayed in by far. Spend the money and stay here. You will meet amazing travellers and will get access to a home like clean hostel. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ It was great! They did wine and pasta or pizza every evening, it was a great opportunity to meet other people staying in the hostel. We travelled as a group of 7 people (18-24 years) and felt this hostel was perfect for us. There were no loud noises allowed on the patio in the late evening, but that was fine because we'd rather be out exploring the streets of Florence anyway! Our room was huge, the hostel was right in the heart of Florence and was an authentic Italian building. Loved it! ”
- 26 May 2014 Robyn Canada
- “ Place was very difficult to find. We walked by it 5 times before someone finally called and walked us there. Location was pretty good, close to duomo and walking distance to most everything. Facilities were average, and staff seemed pretty stoned. A little overpriced for what we got (2 people, one private room), but the convenience of location made up for it. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent!! Beds separated by curtains, free food in the evening, very clean and the staff is very helpful. Located just by the Dome!! No kitchen, just a microwave. However the brakfast is very good and you get the evening supper. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous Argentina