Açaí Hostel Salvador
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very New hostel. Parts of it still under construction. Loved the new smell after just too many worn out hostels on our trip! Bathrooms bright and clean. Dorms nice and friendly. Pretty rooftop terrace. Breakfast ok. Go there! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Kathrin Germany
- “ Great breakfast, love the fruit. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Grigori
- “ Really nice place, fun atmosphere, clean and well attended. I would recommendd this place to anyone going to Salvador. Close to historic center, and a bus away to the beach. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Ernesto Costa Rica
- “ Very friendly staff and hostel location is awesome. Beds and facilities are new and clean. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Weston USA
- “ The owner recently opened his first hostel. Before he did, he traveled the world (!) to check the local award winning hostels. When designing the Açai hostel, he copied all the best things the other award winning hostels had into his own hostel. I would definately recommend this hostel when you're planning to go to Salvador! ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands