Açaí Hostel Salvador
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are very friendly and it was a nice Atmosphare I'll recommended in a heartbeat ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ staff attitude and friendliness give an atmosphere of hanging out with friends rather than paying to stay with strangers. free breakfast & caipirinha daily. staff prepare a churrasco (vegetarian friendly) on mondays for a reasonable price. nice balcony on roof. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Açai! My friend and I were only able to stay for 2 days, but we really enjoyed our time there. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I loved that there were activities planned for each day. I also enjoyed going out as a group! Thanks for everything! ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Caitlin USA