Accents on the Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The free wifi is only an hour a day, this was a bit disappointing. But the freshly baked bread for breakfast was superb! Although the staff was very friendly and cheerfull you always have to ring them up since there is not often someone on the desk. This makes them less approachable ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm which was really busy, full both nights. In my opinion bit small for 6 people. The bathroom really beautiful, kitchen busy, garden places nice. Strange that you have to leave the hostel (not the room!) till 11.00 am on your last day. I haven't heard such stupid thing before! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ This hostel exceeded our expectations in every way. Definitely the best shower we had in New Zealand! The building is incredibly charming and well-located, and the staff are very welcoming and helpful. The complimentary fresh-baked bread each day is an outstanding touch! Would stay again. Absolutely recommend. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Rebecca USA
- “ Lovely homely feel and in a great location. Loved the free fresh baked bread throughout the day. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous England