Accents on the Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel exceeded our expectations in every way. Definitely the best shower we had in New Zealand! The building is incredibly charming and well-located, and the staff are very welcoming and helpful. The complimentary fresh-baked bread each day is an outstanding touch! Would stay again. Absolutely recommend. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Rebecca USA
- “ Lovely homely feel and in a great location. Loved the free fresh baked bread throughout the day. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Although quite a big place it had a comfortable homely atmosphere. Having a place to have a meal etc downstairs seemed a great facility(pity it was closed for breakfast on Monday morning). Would certainly go there again if staying in Nelson. ”
- 12 May 2013 Margaret New Zealand