Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was friendly, but the hostel itself was neither very nice nor very clean. In the woman showers hair was always blocking the sink and too less space to put your clothes while showering. I found it very strange that sleeping bags are forbidden. The kitchen was way too small and usually dirty dishes would mount up in the sink. Except for some chairs in the corridor and two outside there was no space outside the room to get in contact with others. For sleeping ok, but not more. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great location, good price. However, do not expect much for that money in Stockholm!!! ”
- 18 May 2016 Vaclav Czech Republic
- “ I met interesting individuals at this hostel. it marks one of the best things in my visit! need to lower voice in lounge and dinning areas -they are right outside the door or someone else's rooms. ”
- 01 May 2016 hui-hsuan Taiwan
- “ Very disorganized staff, and impossible to contact. Messy and dirty place, mice in the kitchen, bins always full, toilets dirty, etc. I don't know where to start. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Ida Norway
- “ Well there is no 24/7 staff not even at reception desk. There is no kitchen and no living room. The window in the room couldn't be closed and since there in bus stand below, you feel like sleeping on road. Extremely loud. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 shoaib India
- “ Location of hostel is so good just 7 min to Metro. There is just bed to sleep . Not more facility. Kithchen was so dirty, there was not oven for cooking . also barhroom och WC was not clean . ”
- 31 Aug 2015 effat Iran