Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked the hostel a lot, the only remarks I have, is that one of the computers didn't work, the staff wasn't very friendly and at one night a girl got in the hostel, she was very drunk and wasn't staying at the hostel, she just got in. Maybe you can work on the security. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Ansje Belgium
- “ Very poor client service before the arrival, super slow communication, withdrawing money straight from my account, etc. Too crowded for such a small place: How did they ever got permits to accommodate such an amount of people? Or do they even have the fire and rescue checks done? No space even to turn around in the room between the beds. No common space (to eat or rest), only narrow corridors. Suspicious people in the room. Not enough showers for that amount of people, I waited for an hour. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Diina Finland
- “ Great place to stay. Only a short walk into Gamla Stan or Södermalm. They gave you a free storage locker, which was pretty cool. Stay here if you can! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very crowded compared to other hostels. Long wait for bathrooms and showers. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA