Ace Inn Shinjuku
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money near central metrostop. Clean, secure and friendly. Very helpful staff. ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Nana Norway
- “ Facilities are a bit spartan, but everything works. Staff is really nice! Friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Joar Sweden
- “ Not very clean. Very few outlets on the capsule floors, none in the capsules themselves. NO security -- anyone could just walk in to the hotel, to the floor, and the capsules only had curtains, so those didn't lock either. To make matters worse, you have to pass 2-3 bums camped out in cardboard boxes during the 3 minute walk from the subway to the hotel. I've lived in cities for years, and I don't mind having some bums, but in that situation, you need to have some security. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Upon entering there is a strong smell of feet, because they encourage you to take your shoes off before entering the rooms.(Japanese thing) The staff was very friendly and spoke good english. The showers were always clean. The bathroom on my floor always had that weird calcium build-up smell. The beds are super hard. If your not used to or never have slept on the floor before then be prepared for an uncomfortable night. Overall my experience there wasn't bad. For $20 a night its okay. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Tanisha USA