Ace Inn Shinjuku
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is the same sleeping in the floor than in those beds! It's a place only to sleep (if possible) ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The corridor and lift need to be be cleaner because we wear no shoes. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Cheung Heng Hong Kong
- “ Really enjoyed our stay ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Certainly one of the least expensive options for staying in Tokyo. The capsule bed design is very efficient and private, although the lockers were only large enough to hold important items (not clothing). Cleanliness could be improved somewhat. Location was excellent; walking distance to Shinjuku, although the metro was more efficient. Staff was bilingual and very friendly and helpful. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Keith USA