Ace Inn Shinjuku
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super amazing hostile, Japan is the best, it might as well have been a hotel room! I did the all-male occupancy room now just remember that Japanese beds are hardwood at first it's a little tough to get used to but after a few days you feel like a champion like totally unbreakable! ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Marc USA
- “ Big dorms, but no bunk beds (at least on my floor). Good laundry room in basement, inexpensive. Decent showers. College dorm feel, lots of fun city/travel tips on every wall, pretty well maintained and cleaned, and decently well located. For the money, probably one of the best hostel values I've had. Keep up the good work! ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Piotr Poland
- “ Thank you for a great stay and an interesting experience! The hostel was easy to find and decent walking distance from the nightlife in Shinjuku. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Amazing staff who willingly chat with every traveller! ”
- 29 Sep 2015 RUI EN AMELIA Singapore
- “ This hostel has a sense of fun to it. The dorms are unusually spacious - you get a nice big wooden capsule to yourself - and I had a great night's sleep. Nice big common room area too. I guess they're a little strict with the showers (you get one token per day for one 10-minute shower) but that's fine by me. Location is right next to the major Tokyo hubs, which is good. Staff were fun and helpful, great English. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 James England
- “ Good value for money near central metrostop. Clean, secure and friendly. Very helpful staff. ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Nana Norway