Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay, second time here! :) ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ i dont know if all the rooms have a green light on all the day but in my room we had it and it was totally annoying at nights when we want to sleep...the share bathrooms was too tiny that everything ends wet after you take a shower. ”
- 16 Feb 2014 MARGARITA Peru
- “ Great old hostel. Was less than 10 minutes from the train station and less than 10 minutes walk from the city center. Hostel was clean, great location, staff was friendly, breakfast was included in price. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The use of computers should be free of charge. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Mélanie Canada
- “ I think I've said this before, but I rarely give out perfect reviews. This hostel, like the one I reviewed in Ireland exceeded my expectations. The building itself is an old renovated manor house with loads of history coupled with the friendly staff and cleanliness made me sad to have to leave. Really close to the R.S. as well as the city. I will definitely be staying here again if I'm ever back in the area! ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ There were some smell in the room. When I slept 2 nights, my pajama was full of the strange smell.. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong