Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Acme is a nice little hostel, perfectly located in the center of St Petersburg. The rooms and facilities are good, not too small and the kitchen is perfect to meet other travellers. The staff was a bit lost with English but they tried their best. The price was quite amazing for such a location (7€ per night). Only negative point: it was quite warm so we let the window open (10 beds - room) and the street is very noisy, particularly during the white nights. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The staff could not or didn't want to tell us the nearest shops and restaurants. They do not provide a city map or other type of help. The kitchen is really nice and you can easily prepare whatever you want. The good thing is that the hostel is quite close to a metro station and yes, there is a lot of shops and restaurants nearby (in Russian therms). ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice place, well situated near the Nevski prospekt. Very friendly staff, although seeming somehow a bit unexperienced. Nice atmosphere, very clean place. The only drawback is the absence of lockers (and the impossibility to lock the rooms). ”
- 13 Jun 2011 Veronique