Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice to stay only a couple of minutes far from Hallgrímskirkja and close to all shops, restaurants etc. The room was cozy and quiet and good for having a rest.Thank you! ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Polina Kazakhstan
- “ There was unfortunately a draft from the window that we had to fill up the window with towels. The floors were ice cold as was the bathroom so I was unfortunately not able to get warm at all for three days. The bathroom soaked completely and the bathroom floor never got dry during our stay. Very uncomfortable beds... ”
- 31 Oct 2012 Mira Margaritha
- “ I was expecting worse given the other review, but for the price it was ok. I had a single private and it was cute in size. Location is excellent. Staff were very hepful when I needed to stay an exta day ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Kim
- “ Our shower barely worked, more like standing under a garden hose. And every time it was used the entire bathroom flooded. There are no phones available despite what they advertise, and the people that work there are not helpful in the least. ”
- 15 Aug 2011 James