Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay was ok, but the showers, toilets and sinks were not very clean most of the time. There are only four showers which is too little if the hostel is fully booked. There was no mirror in our room, so you have to walk to the hallway for that. These facilities are just very unpractical and therefore we would not stay here again. Our room was next to reception so we could hear everything that was going on. The staff in general is friendly, but it depends on who you're talking to. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A towel costs additional 1 euro. It's nothing but fanny! ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ staff is nice, the location is near by metro station. i will stay here again if i go Budapest again! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong