Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A towel costs additional 1 euro. It's nothing but fanny! ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ staff is nice, the location is near by metro station. i will stay here again if i go Budapest again! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent location, very nice and helpful staff. The rooms are clean. Very pleasant common rooms, well equipped kitchen and clean bathroom. This is an excellent atmosphere and it's a good place to meet other travelers. The only thing is the size of the lockers, it's quiet difficult to put your bag inside. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Its a good hostel but I had two minor points. The showers are a bit unpractival and my room was full with litter from the other people staying there. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very cheap and nice and clean place. Good location, friendly staff. There were 10 of us in a big room for 12 people. We had to pay for 12 beds, because we couldn't select 10 people for 12 beds room while booking the hostel, but still it turned out to be very cheap. The only thing that I didn't like much was the shower, because I had to press the button on the tap all the time to keep water running. But I still recommend this hostel to you! ”
- 24 May 2013 Margarita Russia
- “ It would be better to have keys for the rooms as well as for the lockers just in case. The rest quite good, there wasn't many people there so the atmosphere wasn't the best. The staff were very kind though and the price perfect! ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Uruguay