Adelaide Central YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would prefer bunks attached to the walls, not each other. Bunk lighting does not suit reading in bed ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Barry Australia
- “ Great accomodation, in the heart of Adelaide, at very convenient price. Definitely worth it! ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Pleasant and spacious...I certainly recommend this hostel! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Georgette France
- “ Loved the hostel and as my first time in a YHA was pleasantly surprised.all facilities are modern and well equipped, and clean.good location and like fort knocks at night.draw back being the two year old running around the kitchen and the family staying in the room next to us-thought children weren't allowed in these places but it didn't really have any effect on my stay just the odd all early wake up :) ”
- 19 Mar 2013 tania England