Adelaide Motel and Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very very old place...renovation could still take forever...not seen many changes so far...would not stay another night... ”
- 10 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location is good, there is 99C free bus in front of the hostel, you could go around the city with the free bus and free tram. The room has heater and hot water for shower for females room. however, it seems no one to clean to room every day and after the guest departure. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous Chinese
- “ Not a terrible place, but not top-flight either. Rooms and bunks all different whole hostel is cobbled together from spare parts. Some rooms had no hot water, used my room's shower. Good location on Hindley Street, cheap, but not the best. ”
- 17 Jun 2012 Isaac