Adelaide Travellers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I used this hostel for 5 days location is good coz free bus stop is near there. just I minded that shower and toilet was same room also bed room's floor was dirty... but I was put up it coz there is cheaper than others ”
- 01 Mar 2015 yoko
- “ This was the filthiest hostel we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in hostels around the world. The room was tiny and not everything worked, and the common areas were very dirty. Food was all over the floors, the kitchen was ridiculously small for a place that can handle 90 guests. We couldn't find enough glasses, utensils, plates, etc., the small stove was caked with spilled food, and the refrigerator was jam packed. We had booked 8 nights, but left after 2. The location was very good. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ On arrival staff member not helpful or friendly. Hostel only staffed daytime hours, no one around in evening (supposed to leave at 7pm but gone by 630pm). Very dirty - especially kitchen, which had extremely limited crockery, cutlery supply and space Room was in bad state - no windows, very stuffy with no air con, next to kitchen - "curtain" nailed on and fell down. ”
- 05 Mar 2013 Laura England