Adelaide's Shakespeare International Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good, it is cheap and the staff was super friendly. The look however is a bit run down and slightly on the shabby side. But the people staying here were nice and no party people. The hostel has lots of books and DVDs but could use some more pots for cooking. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Annemarie Germany
- “ Wonderful stay. Staff extremely helpful. Hotel very clean and staff and visitors very friendly. The bedding given (included in price) of a duvet, under sheet and pillow slip were all clean and of a good standard. The hotel was a very safe place to stay. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Really pleased a no fuss clean backpackers excellent staff helpful & friendly ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Peter England