Adelaide's Shakespeare International Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was beyond our expectation with exceptional welcome greet by the hostel manager. Strategic location with convenient access to anywhere speaks it all. The room was clean and comfortable too with the value for money, It would be much better if we could have own control of the air conditioning facility. Overall, it was a perfect experience. Keep it up! ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The location is good, it is cheap and the staff was super friendly. The look however is a bit run down and slightly on the shabby side. But the people staying here were nice and no party people. The hostel has lots of books and DVDs but could use some more pots for cooking. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Annemarie Germany
- “ Wonderful stay. Staff extremely helpful. Hotel very clean and staff and visitors very friendly. The bedding given (included in price) of a duvet, under sheet and pillow slip were all clean and of a good standard. The hotel was a very safe place to stay. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand