Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Admiral hostel is a small hostel (an appartment) very close to Square Kirova which means very central. The employee Sofie is one of the nicest and friendliest persons I ever met. She will help you find nice cafés and restaurants, suggest you what to see in the city or where to find English literature. The owner Leonid was also very friendly and helpful and I would suggest booking tours with him, because he tries to find solutions when necessary. The kitchen has everything needed... ”
- 16 May 2013 Thibault Germany
- “ Very nice hostel in a heart of Irkutsk in a calm area, not far from central railway station. Good wifi connection. ОЧень хороший хостел в самом центре Иркутска недалеко от центрального вокзала. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Location is good, but the others are poor. Specially staff are in very short of knowledge about the information for the travellers. ”
- 29 Aug 2012 Anonymous