Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice small place. Staff was very helpfull and nice, too. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Mia Finland
- “ Calm hostel in the center. Not much of a hostel atmosphere but clean and nice. Staff dont speak english very good or at all! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The only "big" problem with regard to the hostel is that they do not warn people beforehand (by their web site or any other means) that there is a registration fee (which is 200 ruble) in Sank Peterburg. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Such a great hostel!! Nice staff, secure place, really good location, clean and a good value for money. The only thing is that some staffs couldnt speak really good English, but that didnt was an impediment for comunication and the entrance its a little bit tricky. But thats okay. I had such a great time there and loved every moment! :) ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ Very good location. The staff couldn't English at all actually. Personally, I don't like the shower, as it is too small even I m a small Asian. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong