Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely disgusting! The worst hotel experience I've ever had in my life. I will never again stay at a hostel. Even the lady at the post office told me to get out of that hotel. She said others who stayed there had warned her about it and one woman was even robbed going to the hotel at night. I had a gigantic spider hanging over the sink in my room. I found a roach crawling up the wall behind the television. The carpet in the room had an awful smell like cat urine & was covered with stains!!! ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Nicole
- “ Not bad for the price ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The bathroom in my room was very unclean, but the atmosphere in the comon area was great! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Henrique Brazil
- “ 20 beds room are sometimes awful !!! People doń´t respect other people with noise in the room, ligot on at 12am and bathroom so dirty.... Staff is really bad, they are not helpfull and never smily !!! Situation well this is INGLEWOOD so not the best place to be... But for sure you have a good price...$10 per night. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Jonathan France
- “ Key card kept malfunctioning but front desk fixed every time without issues. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Ivy Lynn Philippines
- “ They actually have a champagne breakfast and all that they claim to have. But the location is in one of the shabbier parts of Los Angeles, so take caution when venturing out at night. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Daniel Sweden