Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was sleeping in a 20 dorm. The bed system doesn't work so you'll find people sleeping in your bed or your bags moved constantly. The staff has way too much to do so they're very rude. The area is really unsafe, just google it. They have a free shuffle to the beach, but it's usually 1-3h late. Watch out for the "security" guy. He gets drunk every evening and starts insulting people and actually threw a glass bottle at us. But yeah it's cheap and if you're lucky the owner will buy you free beer ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Staff were very very rude.we arrived at about 11pm having to wait over an hour to check in,Then we got told they overbooked and had no beds, so eventually they ended up putting me on a mattress on the floor of avery crowded room. The bed was uncomfortable, the pillow was lumpy, they told me they would bring me towel but never did. Also airport shuttle takesforever, and I had to sit on the very edge of the seat because there weren't enough seats. Wifi didnt work either, breakfast is just 1 muffin ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Caitlin Australia
- “ Made this booking months before vacation. On arrival after seeing the hostel rooms provided, we opted for a seedy motel across the street. The staff don't seem fully trained and their manager is constantly coming in the lobby to yell at them, which leaves them apathetic toward problems presented by customers at the counter. The rooms are dirty. The bunks are child-sized. There isn't enough parking on site and parking off-site is unsafe. Our key cards malfunctioned regularly. Such a waste. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Rose
- “ In short terms: Unfriendly staff, crazy bad location, dirty, overbooked(even though you might have a reservation), promise a lot of things they didn't keep... Pleas Don't go here!!!! ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Beatrice
- “ It's a really good hostel if you're on a pass on to LAX. It worked fined for us since we rented a car at the hostel and drove around to other parts of LA. there is really nothing to do in Inglewood, but it was interesting to se the area anyways. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden