Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is an ok place, not really a hostel more of a guest house. it's REALLY close to the station which is good and i had a room to myself as there were no other guests which was good. there is no wifi in the rooms, only in the entrance which is a little frustrating. All in all it was ok for a nights stay. Incidentally the worlds BEST gelato (icecream) bar is on the same street, you MUST go!! Gelateria Zampoli I think is the name. It blew my mind (and i've eaten a lot of gelato in my time!) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ It is a good hostel. I think the absence of the staff from 8pm to 8am might be a problem, specially if you are facing some sort of inconvenient (I had a problem in the middle of my shower with the hot water and couldn't make it work after a while). ”
- 19 Jul 2014 RENANN Brazil
- “ Location and security is very good but there is no kitchen. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Extremely nice hostel in the middle of Trieste. The staff was always helpful, our room was tidy and had a lot of space, linen was included and the overall look of the hostel was superb. Only minuses are that there was no lockers and there is only three bathrooms, so sometimes you needed to queue for them. Anyway highly recommendable place to stay! ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I stayed in Affittacamere Ghega during a short trip to Trieste in April 2014. I stayed there only for one night, but it was as perfect as it can be for the money you pay. Affittacamere Ghega is located right next to the bus/train station, so a little walk to the city centre. But as Trieste is not that big, it's really only a little walk. The staff there was very helpful and friendly from the beginning, my bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean. You really can't expect more. Thanks!! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Dominik Germany