Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is an ok place, not really a hostel more of a guest house. it's REALLY close to the station which is good and i had a room to myself as there were no other guests which was good. there is no wifi in the rooms, only in the entrance which is a little frustrating. All in all it was ok for a nights stay. Incidentally the worlds BEST gelato (icecream) bar is on the same street, you MUST go!! Gelateria Zampoli I think is the name. It blew my mind (and i've eaten a lot of gelato in my time!) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ It is a good hostel. I think the absence of the staff from 8pm to 8am might be a problem, specially if you are facing some sort of inconvenient (I had a problem in the middle of my shower with the hot water and couldn't make it work after a while). ”
- 19 Jul 2014 RENANN Brazil
- “ Location and security is very good but there is no kitchen. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea