Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed for one night. You have to pay cash. No air conditioning. Woman at the reception spoke English badly. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Not really good in organizing late check-in, everything else quite ok! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Nebojsa Serbia
- “ this is an ok place, not really a hostel more of a guest house. it's REALLY close to the station which is good and i had a room to myself as there were no other guests which was good. there is no wifi in the rooms, only in the entrance which is a little frustrating. All in all it was ok for a nights stay. Incidentally the worlds BEST gelato (icecream) bar is on the same street, you MUST go!! Gelateria Zampoli I think is the name. It blew my mind (and i've eaten a lot of gelato in my time!) ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous England