Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its a calm place near the train station but with overated prize and lazy staff(there is not always s1 at the reception even at the work time wich last till 20.00 o"clock ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ There was no personell present during the night I spent at the Hostel.. The last person left at around 18.00 and there was no possibility to ask anything.. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Good place to stay with excellent location and friendly owner / receptionist. 3 mins walk from bus / train station, 10 mins walk from main attractions and Triest is beautiful place. Owner / receptionist gave me all british coins he had from somebody as I was going back to UK soon :-) So actually he paid me ;-) I VERY MUCH RECOMMEND Affittacamere Ghega! Thank you. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The hostel was basic but can't be faulted on cleanliness and comfort. Sometimes there was no hot water which was probably the worst thing. The owners were very helpful. Best of all has to be the location which is really convenient particularly if you are travelling by train. The town centre was only a few minutes walk away and there were plenty restaurants and cafes in the immediate area. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ clean and affordable, friendly and welcoming stuff, I've already recommended to my friend and will definitely come again. Slađana (Serbia) ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous Serbia