Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a good hostel. I think the absence of the staff from 8pm to 8am might be a problem, specially if you are facing some sort of inconvenient (I had a problem in the middle of my shower with the hot water and couldn't make it work after a while). ”
- 19 Jul 2014 RENANN Brazil
- “ Location and security is very good but there is no kitchen. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Extremely nice hostel in the middle of Trieste. The staff was always helpful, our room was tidy and had a lot of space, linen was included and the overall look of the hostel was superb. Only minuses are that there was no lockers and there is only three bathrooms, so sometimes you needed to queue for them. Anyway highly recommendable place to stay! ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I stayed in Affittacamere Ghega during a short trip to Trieste in April 2014. I stayed there only for one night, but it was as perfect as it can be for the money you pay. Affittacamere Ghega is located right next to the bus/train station, so a little walk to the city centre. But as Trieste is not that big, it's really only a little walk. The staff there was very helpful and friendly from the beginning, my bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean. You really can't expect more. Thanks!! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Dominik Germany
- “ it so goood!! ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ its a calm place near the train station but with overated prize and lazy staff(there is not always s1 at the reception even at the work time wich last till 20.00 o"clock ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Macedonia