Affittacamere La Tartaruga Doralice
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is very clean and comfortable! We loved our staying! ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A very characterfull place to stay. Very nice decorated. Centrally situated, about 15 min on foot to the train station. A daily market in front, so buying a breakfast is no problem. Very nice and friendly lady (Martina). No breakfast, but you can use a kitchen, unfortunately only a microwave oven, although this is already handy and ok. The only rather negative point is the fact that the market stall keepers start very early in the morning "building up" their stands in the market hall (noise). ”
- 12 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ Both the room and the boss is very nice.10 minutes walk to the central training station. There is a little inconvenience you should contact the staff in advance as there is no reception but you will be informed after booking via email. ”
- 27 May 2012 Qi
- “ Very nice and kindly owner and place, very clear and made with heart. One thing is not good - there is no internet. You can use the kitchen, 10 minutes from the station, near market. Thanks for nice accomodation! ”
- 10 May 2012 Marina