Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were late to check in and the host stayed until we arrived, which was very courteous of her. The view from the room was absolutely breathtaking, although you had to walk up a lot of stairs to get there! Totally worth it. My only complaint would be a very bad smell coming from the bathroom. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Sienna USA
- “ Staff were kind and the location is really nice! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Kasper Finland
- “ This is not a hostel. It is an agency that rents out rooms. So if you are travelling light with no special possessions, sleep deep, and can deal with the line for the toilet in the morning (one shower and toilet in a room for 9 people) then go for it. It has no lockers, and just generally no where to lock anything or put anything. One of the beds was a fold out bed missing 3 slats. But we shared with a great group.They tried to rip us off by 50 euros saying that our deposit on line didn't count. ”
- 31 May 2015 Phoebe Australia
- “ It was overall livable but the guy in the office was unfriendly and unhelpful. There was no wifi and the bathroom was always dirty. It also was strange how there was collectively 2 keys for the whole room and no other way to lock your things up. I was pretty glad that we trusted our other roommates or it would have been really bad. Also they took us a crazy long back route with at least 8 flights of stairs to get to the room when we could have just used the 1 flight of steps from the main street ”
- 30 May 2015 Renee USA
- “ It is a hike up the hill to r the place, but it means you have a great view and a little less nose from the town. ”
- 18 May 2015 Timothy USA