Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the first hostel where we were not in a private room. We had really friendly roommates and our window looked right out to the ocean that we got to listen to all night. All in all, this town is so cute and pretty. The only thing I would say is there wasn't really a place to lock up your bag. We just had them out the entire time in hopes that no one would take anything. It really close to the regional train so super easy to go from town to town there. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location and apartment were amazing. It had a fully equipped kitchen and was in a prime location. The staff were the only thing that need improvement on being more helpful, and telling you were to find wifi, and what to do. They also have a fine if your room is dirty even if it wasn't you, and they do come to check during the day so make sure you and the people you stay with are clean. It was a GREEAT hostel. The best we stayed in. Highly recommended. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Kayla USA
- “ We were told there was wifi, and it was only in the office room and shut off at certain hours. We had a bedroom connected to two other rooms, and shared the area including one bathroom with 6 other girls. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Kayla USA
- “ As it has been said before, this management company has many different rooms available throughout the village, we were very lucky with the room we got. The beds were ok, the water was hot, the water pressure was horrible...But the view was AMAZING!!! We had a balcony that overlooked the water that was breathtaking. Loved the town and the atmosphere. Would stay there again if I could be promised the same room. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Rebecca USA