Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were kind and the location is really nice! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Kasper Finland
- “ This is not a hostel. It is an agency that rents out rooms. So if you are travelling light with no special possessions, sleep deep, and can deal with the line for the toilet in the morning (one shower and toilet in a room for 9 people) then go for it. It has no lockers, and just generally no where to lock anything or put anything. One of the beds was a fold out bed missing 3 slats. But we shared with a great group.They tried to rip us off by 50 euros saying that our deposit on line didn't count. ”
- 31 May 2015 Phoebe Australia
- “ It was overall livable but the guy in the office was unfriendly and unhelpful. There was no wifi and the bathroom was always dirty. It also was strange how there was collectively 2 keys for the whole room and no other way to lock your things up. I was pretty glad that we trusted our other roommates or it would have been really bad. Also they took us a crazy long back route with at least 8 flights of stairs to get to the room when we could have just used the 1 flight of steps from the main street ”
- 30 May 2015 Renee USA
- “ It is a hike up the hill to r the place, but it means you have a great view and a little less nose from the town. ”
- 18 May 2015 Timothy USA
- “ The hostel booking office was pretty easy to find using the website directions. Rooms are cleaned every afternoon and a towel is provided during your stay. The girls in the room were a little loud- but you're there to go out, not stay in. The location is apparently not the same each time. I think we lucked out and got placed in the room that is in the Marina part of town. The balcony had an amazing beach view and was less than five mins from the train station. Beautiful town, beautiful trails!! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the first hostel where we were not in a private room. We had really friendly roommates and our window looked right out to the ocean that we got to listen to all night. All in all, this town is so cute and pretty. The only thing I would say is there wasn't really a place to lock up your bag. We just had them out the entire time in hopes that no one would take anything. It really close to the regional train so super easy to go from town to town there. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA