Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The actual location of the rooms doesn't match with the adress indicated. The 3 beds room we had was very small : we couldn't even put all our luggage on the floor. Price-quality ratio very bad. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Jimmy France
- “ We were late to check in and the host stayed until we arrived, which was very courteous of her. The view from the room was absolutely breathtaking, although you had to walk up a lot of stairs to get there! Totally worth it. My only complaint would be a very bad smell coming from the bathroom. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Sienna USA
- “ My boyfriend and I were essentially given our own apartment. We had the whole place to ourselves, and we truly felt like a part of the community. I would HIGHLY recommend Riomaggiore, it changed our lives. Don't forget to try the Mama Mia calamari and pizza! It's a game changer. Also, just off the cliffs, you'll regret it if you don't. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada
- “ Staff were kind and the location is really nice! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Kasper Finland
- “ This is not a hostel. It is an agency that rents out rooms. So if you are travelling light with no special possessions, sleep deep, and can deal with the line for the toilet in the morning (one shower and toilet in a room for 9 people) then go for it. It has no lockers, and just generally no where to lock anything or put anything. One of the beds was a fold out bed missing 3 slats. But we shared with a great group.They tried to rip us off by 50 euros saying that our deposit on line didn't count. ”
- 31 May 2015 Phoebe Australia