Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel booking office was pretty easy to find using the website directions. Rooms are cleaned every afternoon and a towel is provided during your stay. The girls in the room were a little loud- but you're there to go out, not stay in. The location is apparently not the same each time. I think we lucked out and got placed in the room that is in the Marina part of town. The balcony had an amazing beach view and was less than five mins from the train station. Beautiful town, beautiful trails!! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the first hostel where we were not in a private room. We had really friendly roommates and our window looked right out to the ocean that we got to listen to all night. All in all, this town is so cute and pretty. The only thing I would say is there wasn't really a place to lock up your bag. We just had them out the entire time in hopes that no one would take anything. It really close to the regional train so super easy to go from town to town there. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location and apartment were amazing. It had a fully equipped kitchen and was in a prime location. The staff were the only thing that need improvement on being more helpful, and telling you were to find wifi, and what to do. They also have a fine if your room is dirty even if it wasn't you, and they do come to check during the day so make sure you and the people you stay with are clean. It was a GREEAT hostel. The best we stayed in. Highly recommended. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Kayla USA