Affittacamere Tagliaferri Lucia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, right by Termini station. I had a single ensuite with my own bathroom and it was a very nice room. It was nice and clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions you might have. I would easily go back here. You get a coupon for breakfast at a café near by. ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Lisa Tøndel Norway
- “ Good location near rome train station to be able to access bus system and Metro to get to other parts of Rome. Host very friendly...did not speak English yet we managed to understand each other. Provided breakfast is at small shop 1 block away, which was quaint. Use of air conditioner in room is a separate charge. We left windows open. Just a perfect place for 2 at a reasonable value. ”
- 27 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is ideal, it's within a short walking distance to the main train station and also to the city's tram/subway system. We needed to adjust our length of stay after the initial booking and they were responsive to our emails. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA