Affittacamere The Tramp
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you have heavy luggages, carrying them 2 or 3 floors up is a problem. Without free breakfast is also a problem. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Hin Wa, Thomson Hong Kong
- “ Despite being several hours late from our initial check in time the staff was very accommodating and made sure to be there and welcome us in. The hostel itself is quaint and neat, very clean, modern, with A/C, breakfast. The location is great in La Spezia and is an easy walk to restaurants and bars on the main pedestrian strip. It is also a 7 minute walk to the train station making it a great base of operations to explore the wonders of the cinque terre! Would definately recommend ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Close to everything. La Spezia is a wonderful city. Room was clean and you felt safe. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Sandra USA