Aga Hamam Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen was disgusting. The staff made you feel like a prisoner. No locks on the bathroom or toilet ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Both bother and sister working there are very nice and friendly. One old man working there are not speak English and can be a problem if u arrive early in the morning. Good location close to everything the only thing I dislike was a bit hilly, if u have heavy luggage then its bit hard to carry on that old stoney path. Bathroom toilet are clean compare to most other hostel on my journey, but need to have a bigger drainage in the shower room bcoz the water just "flooding" when shower is take place ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I like this Hostel. I booked for 12 beds but they were given to a group and I was given a 6 bed Dorm for the same money. The staff at the front is very helpful. She is the owner's daughter and she speaks English. I also like the fact that you can do laundry at the Hostel for free. There are many stairs to get up and down but if you are healthy and can walk up and down, you won't have any problem. ”
- 04 Mar 2013 cynthelyn Canada