Aga Hamam Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a 6 bed dorm from December 31 to January 4. The first two nights I had a key trouble and I hardly entered the room, first the reception guy gave me the wrong one and it got stuck in the lock, and the next night the room-mate girl took it with her out and there wasn't a spare one. There is no privacy in the bathroom and the toilet, no decent doors. Bathroom could and should be cleaner. The reception guy was giving his best but too many things simply didn't work. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Very good hostel, in a very good location. Good price. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The directions were a bit unhelpful, and the hostel was difficult to find. However, the atmosphere is pretty neat, because the hostel is in the upper floors of a Turkish bath. We had a problem with the hostel staff not being present when we arrived, but besides that staffing shortage, this was a very nice hostel! ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA