Aga Hamam Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel, in a very good location. Good price. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The directions were a bit unhelpful, and the hostel was difficult to find. However, the atmosphere is pretty neat, because the hostel is in the upper floors of a Turkish bath. We had a problem with the hostel staff not being present when we arrived, but besides that staffing shortage, this was a very nice hostel! ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The kitchen was disgusting. The staff made you feel like a prisoner. No locks on the bathroom or toilet ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Both bother and sister working there are very nice and friendly. One old man working there are not speak English and can be a problem if u arrive early in the morning. Good location close to everything the only thing I dislike was a bit hilly, if u have heavy luggage then its bit hard to carry on that old stoney path. Bathroom toilet are clean compare to most other hostel on my journey, but need to have a bigger drainage in the shower room bcoz the water just "flooding" when shower is take place ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Malaysia