Agora Hostel and Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff very friendly, really cool location, rooms and bathroom clean, nice roof terrace where you can have a coffee or tea. I do recommend this hostel, quality/price factor is excellent in my opinion. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Łukasz Poland
- “ Great Hostel in the centre the staff could noy be more helpful! The roof and breakfast are great amazing views and a great place to chill out. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Parish England
- “ We had a three night stay in a twin room. The amenities in the room were clean and working fine. We felt comfortable and relaxed in our room. The guesthouse is situated in a quiet street, which was a plus for us. If you are interested in restaurants and bars,there are many close by, however they are quite pricey. The staff here were accommodating and answered all of our questions, they gave us a map that was quite handy for finding everything we needed. Overall it was a pleasant stay! ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Sarah Australia
- “ Amazing staffs Playful, humorous, kindhearted and loaded with informations Very clean room and bathroom Amazing dining area on rooftop with stunning view, great to spend a night on 10/10 would come again ”
- 21 May 2015 Ho Tin Hong Kong
- “ The staffs were very kind and helpful ”
- 04 May 2015 Shunichi Japan