Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I do recommand it. It s Central location and price is ok. Staff is nice. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Rozemarie Netherlands
- “ Staff really friendly and helpful, things are clean, + to boot it's painted super cute. Definitely stay here. Finito. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Jenna Canada
- “ Go to this hostel! The location is perfect (right next to the duomo and historical market) the staff is amazing, the ambiance is really young and lively! Very clean. Best shower (hot water+water pressure) I've ever had in a hostel. Kitchen and living room with free computers and tv, great for meeting people. Made a lot of friends at this hostel and had an overall wonderful experience. Only suggestion to owner, make a garden so everyone can relax and sit together outside (instead of parking lot) ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Shay USA
- “ Great stay but definitely bring ear plugs if you want an early night, ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Don Ireland
- “ Great hostel!! The staff is really good!! ”
- 29 May 2015 Daniela Argentina
- “ This hostel has a nice bar and resturant downstairs and is very excellent for meeting people, however, they do play the music until about 11 PM (Which could be herd quite easily from my rooms, and I assume the others around me) and on Sundays they have a Block Party. Again, it's fun, but music blasts until nearly midnight, so I've you the 'early to bed, early to rise' type, i would suggest elsewhere. That being said, I had a delightful stay with a really friendly staff. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA