Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very noisy. The train line runs along the back wall. The door between the hostel and restaurant bangs all night. The cleaners bang around at 8am. Just one single cooking ring that shares a socket with the kettle for the whole hostel. TComputerswo computers for people to use but one doesn't work and the other is misbehaving. When I asked the receptionist to label the bins for recycling she told me not to bother and just throw it all together. ”
- 01 Dec 2016 Anonymous Wales
- “ Pros: good location to see major sites, friendly and helpful staff, good value for money Cons: a bit noisy and very little room between bunk beds in shared dorm ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ I loved this Hostel and the party on Monday night with the locals was great. My only feedback would be to put on a bit more food for breakfast as a croissant is not really sufficient. Also if there is no Air con in our 6 bed dorm then please get a few more fans as the one in my room could only reach so far resulting in a few nights of hot restless sweaty sleep. ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Danielle Australia