Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has a nice bar and resturant downstairs and is very excellent for meeting people, however, they do play the music until about 11 PM (Which could be herd quite easily from my rooms, and I assume the others around me) and on Sundays they have a Block Party. Again, it's fun, but music blasts until nearly midnight, so I've you the 'early to bed, early to rise' type, i would suggest elsewhere. That being said, I had a delightful stay with a really friendly staff. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place and these staffs so nice, tank you ! ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Great place for the price. Friendly staff and clean, located close to the sights and actions. All you can ask for in a hostel. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Its too expensivefor this money. It was too hot in room without air condition, its not really clean. Yes, its really cool restaurant in this hostel, but nothing more. And its really noisy when the train just going near to it ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Good location, friendly staff, the room 8 mixed was a little bit small and without AC in August was like a challenge to sleep there, too hot. The shared bathrooms where also really dirty but with so many people you can't expect too much. Is a good place if you are alone and want to meet people. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The inn has a very good location near the central market. It's a nice neighborhood. It is also very clean and there are all equipments. The staff is very kindly and competent. They advice us about good plans like Etna Tour and others things. It was SO COOOOOOOOL! :-) ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous France