Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at Agua Azul during World Cup and it was a great experience. Staff is great, location is good, near the beach,bars, restaurants and its a pretty nice secure neighborhood. The house was clean and nicely done. Wifi everywhere, free phone, hammocks and a pool! I would highly recommend staying there when you are in Natal. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Britta Germany
- “ I like the place, but I did not like bathroom with no door and also has many mosquitoes in the room a couple, so I can not sleep well. Need to improve structure for double bedroom to take mosquito. ”
- 30 Jan 2013 Fabiano Souto Rosa
- “ Really good hostel! Carmen and Arni really takes care of you and are a whole lot of fun to hang out with! ”
- 20 Nov 2011 Amanda