Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The security guard at the G floor lift landing is not very polite. There was once he spoke to my mother in a harsh tone, and my mother is very upset about this. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Kwok Singapore
- “ Typical flat converted to cramped hostel. No kitchen available, just one toilet and long lines waiting for the one elevator everyday. Owners not to appreciative towards long staying guests by not holding a bed for them just so they can sell a more expensive room. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, close to MTR, however can be noisy for some (Mong Kok). Room very small, with space for bed, tiny desk and that's it. No room for luggage nor clothes. There is no hostel atmosphere what so ever. Staff was OK. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Ryszarda Poland
- “ Can stay again due to the location and cost. Staff v friendly and helpful. The only con was that their staff keeps coming straight into my room instead of knocking on my door and waiting outside for me to reply to clean my place. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous China