Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, close to MTR, however can be noisy for some (Mong Kok). Room very small, with space for bed, tiny desk and that's it. No room for luggage nor clothes. There is no hostel atmosphere what so ever. Staff was OK. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Ryszarda Poland
- “ Can stay again due to the location and cost. Staff v friendly and helpful. The only con was that their staff keeps coming straight into my room instead of knocking on my door and waiting outside for me to reply to clean my place. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It's nothing special but good value for money and the location is pretty central for Knowloon area: close to the subway, just north of the ladies/night market. It was a bit noisy in the morning; the windows weren't really closing tight and the all night running airco didn't support the ability to sleep. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ HK hotels are expensive, it is a fact. Despite the reviews, I had for 400HKD per night a tiny room without window. The room is clean but everything is old (towel...). As lessons learned i will pay more next time in HK. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ It sounds like there is a chorus club meeting next door, because everyday I heard the sound of people singing from the other side of the wall. Other than that there was not much of a problem. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Big rooms, something that is a luxury in Hong Kong. ;) Bed and Toilets are clean, I had a pleasant stay there! ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore