Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic! Eduardo was amazing and made our stay very comfortable with a great breakfast every day and an afternoon snack and cup of tea after a day of activities! He helped us to book tours and transfers when we needed it. He also had some great restaurant recommendations. We stayed in the twin room which had an ensuite bathroom as well as an area with a table and chairs. The location is great, only a short walk into town or a cheap taxi ride (around 20 pesos).Highly recommend this property! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Rebecca Australia
- “ Eduardo, our host, was wonderful and very accommodating. We were happy to stay in his home, and he did everything he could to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Breakfast every morning was huge and excellent, and he often offered us afternoon snacks when we were around as well. ”
- 17 Mar 2011 Anonymous
- “ We stayed in the double room, which is essentially in eduardos house but still very private. eduardo was kindest host we had in all of South america, whenever we returned from a day out(&on our arrival)making us tea & snacks. room really clean and comfortable, bathroom immaculate. would definately stay here again, and recommend to anyone, particularly if you want a break from hectic noisy hostels. Thanks eduardo. ”
- 11 Mar 2011 Hayley
- “ If you like to stay in a real Ushuaian family this is the perfect place. ”
- 26 Feb 2011 Sascha
- “ Quiet and clean hostel with very friendly stuff. The hostel is not direct in the center (10 minutes to walk to the center) ”
- 01 Jan 2011 Barbara