Aille River Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were told that the Cliffs were "within walking distance," but it ended up being a two-hour hike both ways! The "grocery store" 3km away was more of a fill station. On the other side, we loved the common areas and the staff. Our room's comforter didn't look very clean, but the sheets were. The owner is extremely friendly and Roshea (sorry if we spelled your name wrong!!!) was AMAZING! This is a great place to stay if you have a car and aren't relying on public transport. Thank you so much! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner and location were great. However the combination of the hostel and the campground restricted access to living common room area and kitchen facilities were stretched as a result of campers using the facility. Kitchen materials were not cleaned and put away by users but left around the sink area. Many of the items were not well-cleaned. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Elizabeth Canada
- “ My visit at the Aille River Hostel was great - it is a sweet and cosy hostel with really friendly people. Thank you G. ”
- 18 May 2013 Geraldine Germany