Aille River Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely loved this place. Quaint, homey atmosphere, close to beautiful hikes. I would stay here again!! ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Christine USA
- “ We really liked the location and atmosphere of the hostel. We enjoyed meeting people and playing games in the common room. And in the evening, we enjoyed walking across the river to Fitzpatrick's Pub, grabbing a bite to eat, and listening to the music. ”
- 30 May 2015 Cindy USA
- “ The hostel was clean, warm, friendly, safe, and all the good things in between! It was really close to the Cliffs of Moher and the staff was able to answer all of my questions from a good sunset hike to the food around. They had a clean towel I was able to borrow and their facilities were extremely clean. They also had a really nice pub across the street. I truly enjoyed the nice fire with background Irish music while I took advantage of their wifi. It was a truly a warm and lovely hostel. ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Athena USA
- “ Great hostel in nice landscape, we could recommend it. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany