Airlie Beach Backpackers By The Bay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Backpackers by the Bay is a little walk out of the main part of Airlie Beach 'town', but a nice chilled out hostel if that's what you're looking for, which is probably worth the compromise. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Anonymous
- “ Really nice smaller hostel with a friendly and chill vibe. It's a bit far from the centre (maybe 15 minute walk) but that wasn't much of a bother. Great kitchen, no need to queue for the showers and big common area! The rooms were quite small but clean and cosy and had a small safety locker in them which was great. Would stay again! ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Jannika Finland
- “ This hostel is a breath of fresh air compared to the other "party hostels" of Airlie beach. Small and friendly means that you get to feel like part of a family no matter how long you stay there for! Peter is super helpful in making sure you enjoy your time in Airlie Beach, the rooms and the bathrooms are always clean and everyone who I saw staying there had always had a smile on their face. I had a great stay and will definitely be back one day! ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Bethan England