Airport Pisa Rooms Sleep Easy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little walk from the airport but more distance to Pisa, which is not much of a problem. Owner is focused on giving a good experience with minimal cost to the customer. Would stay there again, fast Internet. ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Benjamin USA
- “ Friendly receptionist. Tourist tax seems excessive as does your commission ”
- 11 May 2013 Jonathan Ireland
- “ Very comfortable for people travelling by aeroplane. There is no day light in a hostel what might make you feel strange but that is a huge benefit for people at risk of jet lag. A hostel is located near the airport but it is also quite close (around 1,5 km) from the city center. ”
- 13 Jun 2012 Piotr
- “ I didn't like the fact that it was too noisy because of the romm situated near the road and it was no possibility to open the window. ”
- 18 Apr 2012 inna
- “ Ottima posizione, ottima atmosfera. ”
- 21 Mar 2012 Maurizio Italy