Airport Skyway Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is more like a doss house at hostel rates. Iit is extremely overpriced and very shabby. I paid $64.30 for a single room (with 2 single beds) with no light fitting, no fan or heating and an empty fire-alarm holder. The linen was thin and the walls (also thin) sported a slap-dash coat of paint.The carpet needed cleaning (and vacuuming under the beds!) For this price I got to share one of several shower/toilet rooms which again were sub-standard though clean. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ perfect location for the last night before an early flight. Very friendly, nice room, surprisingly quite (although very near to the airport), big kitchen and lounge. ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ If you are looking for a place nearby the airport this is a nice way to go. The owner is a real kiwi and very friendly. It is nice that they offer you rides / pick-ups to the airport and for example your rental van. They do charge $5 p/p for those rides. I liked staying here but all by all it wasnt very cheap. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Elizabeth, Karolis
- “ Really close to the airport with a shuttle to/from for $5 each way. Far from the city center but good if you just need a place to stay before flying. ”
- 16 Jun 2012 Anonymous