Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A beautiful setting! Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short as I got asthma (tree spores). A nice hostel, good kitchen facilities, clean bathrooms. My only criticism would be that there was nowhere to put clothes, shoes etc while showering or anywhere to sit and get dressed. A bench out of reach of water would have been good! The hostel provided wipers to clear water off the floor, and they were very efficient - but some people didn't use them so the floor was awash before you even showered. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Pat Wales
- “ The host loved his job. We had a very small room. The stay had a huge garden to sit in. The kitchen was huge and everything you need was there. Near by is a nice place to be on the river. We were also able to use the sauna. You got your own privacy there. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Pauline Germany
- “ It was my first time staying in a hostel, I enjoyed it .The hostel was clean and warm,the staff were friendly and helpful and I will stay there again soon and it was affordable.! ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Neil Scotland