Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was centrally located, which was very convenient, but had almost no common space, and not enough chargers for the number of people that were staying in each room. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Gregory Canada
- “ The hostel was at the centre of Amsterdam. Pretty cleaned, very safe, kind staff. The all female room was really big with a nice view on the street. The only problem was having only 1 bathroom, but it wasn't that bad since it was quite big. ”
- 13 May 2017 Iuliana Antonia Italy
- “ i rent two beds in a female room for 10. It was like a big room with the kitchen there in the same space that you have your bed No clean The kitchen cant be use The only good is location ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ The location is good for a short visit in Amsterdam; it is close to downtown where all the nightlife is, but a bit far away from museums. The room has around 20 people, the security locker is free. Toilet and shower room are clean. However, it's very noise in the midnight around 3am, I guess it's the time where club close. Also, no common area to chill, no tables for work and hanging out, no enough outlet to charge all your electronics.... ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan