Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not the most modern of hotels, but when I went in the off-season, it was affordable and provided easy access to the wonders of the Hakone region. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Totally recommed Aizuya! For the money, the place was an awesome value. The shared bathrooms are better than you think they are (because the toilets themselves are private). I think my only complaint was the sink was a little small. The staff are all very friendly and the environment was very welcoming. The nearest JR stop is a little out of the way, so it's not quite as convenient as it could be, but still a great place! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I like the place but it's quite far from the city of Tokyo. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Thailand