Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Totally recommed Aizuya! For the money, the place was an awesome value. The shared bathrooms are better than you think they are (because the toilets themselves are private). I think my only complaint was the sink was a little small. The staff are all very friendly and the environment was very welcoming. The nearest JR stop is a little out of the way, so it's not quite as convenient as it could be, but still a great place! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I like the place but it's quite far from the city of Tokyo. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Thailand
- “ This place was good, your in Japan you should just be coming here to sleep. It's cheap and cool, I would try another place if your not single. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA