Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was ok ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I am glad they had bike rentals, a place to eat breakfast, free DVDs to watch, and free Wi-Fi. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Carly USA
- “ Everything and everyone was really cool. You can rent cell phones, videogame consoles, wash clothes and so on. Having private sperate room is really confortable (for a "hostel"). The one unconvenient thing is the 5% charge for paying with a Visa at the desk, It's best to ready cash before. The area is not super central but only 40mn walk to Asakusa SensoJi walking along the river, 30mn walk to the Skytree, 2 satations from Ueno. Being in a "popular" area lets you enjoy a different side of Tokyo. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Good place to stay in Tokyo, not far from the main places in the city. Close to Asakusa and 30 minutes by train to Shibuya and Shinjuku areas. Staff was friendly and helpful and the premises were always very clean. I recommend. ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Rafael Brazil