Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor instructions as to how to get there. Directions provided were inaccurate. The room shown in the picture online did not reflect the room we were given. We were given a room just big enough to fit two single bunks in. The walls were very thin-we could hear snoring in the room next to us. The futons were a bit thin. For the price, it was disappointing to have to pay for showers aswell. Also, the location seemed a bit rough. For a similar price airbnb or cheap hotels seem like a better option. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very noisy and the room was really small for 2 ”
- 11 Oct 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ We stayed in the semi-double room, which really is a small single room (the double rooms are much bigger). If you don't mind being close to each other and you are not carrying very large suitcases this is good value for your money! ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice place. Good location, friendly staff, great value for the price. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Heiko Germany
- “ とても居心地の良い無国籍なホステル。 受付は基本的に外国人で日本語はそんなに上手ではありませんが、全てのスタッフが気遣いをしてくれてとても感じのよいホステルです。 日本であって日本ではないのですが、それがとても居心地が良い。 スタッフの親切さもあって泊まっているお客さんたちもとてもフレンドリーです。 旅人にはなかなか楽しいお宿になるのではないでしょうか。 とても安いプランだったのでシャワールームが有料のようでしたが、それでも東京の中で特別安い宿になるでしょう。 ドヤ街になるのか周辺の治安には少し不安がありますが、下町風情もあり立地は悪くはないでしょう。 浅草にも歩いていける距離ではあります。 ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ This is not the most modern of hotels, but when I went in the off-season, it was affordable and provided easy access to the wonders of the Hakone region. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA