Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ とにかくフレンドリーでとてもいい宿。 東京では必ずここを使っています。 あくまでバックパッカーや外国人向けなのでそれ以外の人には向かないでしょうが、興味があれ人は泊まってみるといいです。 マネージャーらしき人は日本語も英語も通じますが、基本的に宿内言語は英語かもしれません。 最近のマルチやカルトのはびこるゲストハウス業界においてこういう老舗ゲストハウスは居心地が良くていいですね。 ”
- 02 Feb 2018 Anonymous Japan
- “ The location is ideal for getting to food, the Metro and some sites such Asakusa. However, the majority of people kept to themselves and were not interactive. When you're already in a city where the vast, vast population does not speak English, let alone anything else than Japanese, and you want to rest at night with company of like-minded people: you won't find it. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Eric USA
- “ Poor instructions as to how to get there. Directions provided were inaccurate. The room shown in the picture online did not reflect the room we were given. We were given a room just big enough to fit two single bunks in. The walls were very thin-we could hear snoring in the room next to us. The futons were a bit thin. For the price, it was disappointing to have to pay for showers aswell. Also, the location seemed a bit rough. For a similar price airbnb or cheap hotels seem like a better option. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Anonymous Australia