Akkogate Guest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds are way too shaky. It's hard to turn without waking up your neighbor. Also there is no shower outside bedroom, so 6 ppl need to take turn using toilet. It is time consuming. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Wifi wouldn't work in the room. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Walid, the owner of Akkogate, is friendly, engaging, and filled with information about the city. When traveling alone, it's a wonderful thing to encounter excellent and caring service! The facility has undergone recent renovations, and everything seems fresh and new. When I had a problem with the shower, it was repaired within 10 minutes ~ to perfection! Everything about my stay here was wonderful, so I purchased more nights than originally planned. I highly recommend Akkogate! ”
- 23 Oct 2012 Jillene