Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean. They also gave us free beer and tea. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Allison USA
- “ Great hostel located right in the city center. The bar on premises is lively and has good food. No way to lock up your stuff in the rooms, which is weird, but it didn't seem to be a problem. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! I just love the style and atmosphere of the hostel. Staff was rather new and therefore checking in and out took a while, but it is the first step that is always difficult :) Great that the hostel is directly linked to bar/pub/restaurant facilities. We had everythign we needed. ”
- 14 May 2016 Mona Germany
- “ exept for the prices in the bar which are really high and the laundraumat that is way too expensive and the dryer that doesnt really dry up the clothes its a fine hostel. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ If you don't stay here then you are missing out. This is pretty much the happening part of town and next to bars that stay open much later. It can get rather noisy because of rowdy locals wandering the streets just outside, but if you have enough to drink then sleeping is no problem. You don't stay here for a quiet relaxing time, you stay here to have fun and spend less money. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Love this hostel. It was In one of our favorite towns -- the only issues we had was our room was very hot and the window was very small. The bunks were uncomfortable so we didn't get much sleep -- but all in all its a really great place and we probably just had a bad fluke of a night. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA