Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cozy annd welcoming guesthouse in the heart of Akuryeri. Perfect place if you just wanna sleep somewhere before hitting the road again, or meeting people and discuss experiences. Very loud though, and a bit to many people some times. But the doorms are well protected from sound so you don't hear the bar. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Eva Mikaela Sweden
- “ The best hostel I've stayed in to date! What an incredible atmosphere. First floor of the hostel is this really fun bar/restaurant/hangout and it was wonderful meeting other travelers and talking to them. It can be a little awkward at first to have the showers in the basement, but each floor is equipped with really nice and spacious Bathrooms so you can do almost everything right on your floor! Incredible staff, delicious food, and even A free drink! Centrally located and easy to find! Book it ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Summer USA
- “ Great base for a trip through northern Iceland. The atmoshpere is goodand the beer is relatively cheap. The place is nice - especially the kitchen and the bathrooms are far superior to those in, f.e. Reykjavik Backpackers. We enjoyed our stay very much and would gladly recommend the hostel to our friends. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Aleksandra Poland
- “ Great place with fantastic atmosphere. Helpfull staff. Showers and toilets very clean and in good shape. Very good experience overall. Centrally located. I definitively recommend this place. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Marcin Poland
- “ Absolutely a wonderful place, good to visit the northern sites. Staff were so friendly and very helpful. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Wazeeha