Al Son de los Santos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were well decorated in the traditional bright colours and furnishings, and the staff were always happy to answer the millions of questions they were asked. It is about a 15 walk to the central area, and busses are frequent and cheap. There are very limited places to eat around the area, so the Centro is the best option. there are food stalls near the church, but they all close about 9:30 pm Wifi not so good, unless your in the lobby. it felt like a safe area to stay, very quiet. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Teena Australia
- “ The receptionist in the morning was veryawesome, helpful and polite. However in the evening the receptionist was not friendly , if anything they didn't want to be bothered. I asked to use the computer but the staff had already started drinking and had turned off the computer and didnt want to let me use it because i was interrupting their partying plans. It says that the office closes at !!pm it was not even 10pm. Didnt feel welcomed w the evening staff.If it wasnt for the day staff it wld suck. ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here a few days, and it as excellent. I loved the look and feel of the place, and the little rooftop terrace they had. Walking, it's about 10-15 minutes from the heart of Guanajuato. The staff are knowledgeable, and the place very comfortable. Definitely recommend. ”
- 22 Dec 2011 Anonymous USA