Al Son de los Santos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was pretty good overall. Good water pressure on bathrooms, good location, not far from the city center, breakfast included, very nice rooftop terrace . On the backside, only 3 lockers for an 8 people bedroom, I was lucky that it was low season and I could get one for myself. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Francisca Chile
- “ We ended up not staying at Al Son de los Santos because there were several baseball teams lodging there and the manager transferred us to la Casa de Dante. We very much appreciated the move (to avoid noise at all hours) and loved la Casa de Dante! ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms were well decorated in the traditional bright colours and furnishings, and the staff were always happy to answer the millions of questions they were asked. It is about a 15 walk to the central area, and busses are frequent and cheap. There are very limited places to eat around the area, so the Centro is the best option. there are food stalls near the church, but they all close about 9:30 pm Wifi not so good, unless your in the lobby. it felt like a safe area to stay, very quiet. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Teena Australia