Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was upset with this hostel. It was not made clear to us that the deposit made in advance would not go towards the balance of the room. There were no outlets in our room and no WiFi only in the common room, limiting use of our devices. Because the bar is actually a restaurant the kitchen area of the common room was not allowed to be used by guest during parts of the day. We constantly had to request our heating to be turned on despite it being winter. Signs for services they don't offer at all. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Booked a bed for 1 night in a 4 person room with ensuite bathroom. Very clean and nice rooms and lobby. Stayed here during October on a Wednesday night. Atmosphere was laid back; not noisy or a party crowd. Free wifi available only in lobby area. Good central location near all the tapas bar, Alhambra, and shopping areas. Would stay here again. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous
- “ I loved my stay at Al-Andalas Hostel! It's in a great part of town, right near the main street and in a very happening area. While it is quite spacious, it feels very homey and comfortable. Wifi is only available in the main common area, but there are comfy couches so it's very pleasant to spend time down there. The rooms are really spacious with a very new, clean bathroom. Reception are very helpful and even waited up for my arrival as I was coming later than expected. Breakfast was delicious. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The maps available from the tourism office are terrible, so if you need to find your way to the hostel on your own, see about getting a map before you arrive--the hostel has an excellent map, though. Very clean hostel--I met the cleaning person, and she's thorough and conscientious. The courtyard is very well maintained and is a good place to relax, particularly then the fountain is running. ”
- 18 May 2014 Marla USA