Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was smelling like sleeping in a kitchen... ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Georg
- “ Very nice owners, they got a parking spot for your car and the city is very accessible by bus or taxi. But the hostel is expensive if you compare it to hostels in Zagreb or other big cities. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Benji Belgium
- “ We were travelling by and stayed for one night, so the city itself was not of the first importance. But if one would like to go to the city centre, it's a bit far away, but public transportation is available. For us this hostel had everything it needed, wi-fi, nice dorm beds, clean shower, kitchen. So it's 4,5/5 ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Lithuania