Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel smelled like smoke and ash and the room was very warm. If you gonna walk there it aint gonna take 15 min more like 35. I would not choose this hostel again. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Kalle Sweden
- “ The staff was great, but the hostel was that good. The toilet stank the whole time, too hot in the room, and there was a water problem in our room. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ The hostel was in good location. Stuff was really kind. Rooms smells like ashtern, that was the biggest minus for this hostel. Internet connection was so far the best in hostels I have been in to. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 eero
- “ Really friendly and helpful staff. Great value for money! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Rodrigo Spain
- “ It was smelling like sleeping in a kitchen... ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Georg
- “ Very nice owners, they got a parking spot for your car and the city is very accessible by bus or taxi. But the hostel is expensive if you compare it to hostels in Zagreb or other big cities. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Benji Belgium